The NorthCare Family Treatment Center (FTC) is a residential treatment facility providing a nurturing, nonjudgmental, and safe environment with the highest-quality care and education to help women with substance use or co-occurring conditions on their journey to recovery. Mothers and children (ages 0-12) live together while the mother is in treatment, strengthening families and breaking intergenerational cycles of substance use.
At the FTC, we strive to assist women:
- Rebuild connections with family and the community
- Create positive family traditions with their children
- Recognize ways to enjoy life and have fun without the use of substances
- Increase self-worth and resiliency
- Maintain long-term sobriety